Business Retirement Plan Services
LPL Small Market Solutions (SMS)
Employers play a dual role in their company-sponsored retirement plan— no matter how many (or how few) participants they have. Because they are both plan sponsor and plan fiduciary, they have many duties… and they face many types of risks. They are responsible for:
- Selecting an appropriate investment menu
- Strict adherence to the plan’s written documents and guidelines
- Adequate training and proper oversight of all service providers
- Helping employees understand why and how to save
Communicating with participants about the plan and its fees Plan sponsors need help from a qualified retirement specialist they can trust.
With a company sponsored retirement plan offered by NWMG, business owners and plan trustees can count on us to:
- Deliver quarterly FiRM reports
- Monitor Investments by notifying you when a fund has been added to a watch list or removed from the lineup entirely. Commentary will also be provided for such funds.
- Periodically provide a Fee Analysis and Benchmarking report, showing the total cost of your plans compared to their per groups, including detailed separate costs for investment fees, record keeping and advisor compensation
- Provide ERISA 3(38) fiduciary service, which includes discretionary investment selection and a centrally managed Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Conduct periodic plan service review to help manage the service provider RFP process through our RFP Director tool
- Assist directly in participant enrollment in person or through group and/or individual webinars
Small and medium sized business work with us, confident that the administration and fund selection within their retirement plans are handled appropriately and align with fiduciary standards. We take care of the reporting and operational functions, leaving you free to do what you do best – running a profitable business!
Contact us directly to initiate a Request for Proposal.